Personalized Support Services and Health Care
The ultimate goal of the Home Health Team is to provide the support needed for an individual to be comfortable and independent in the place they call home.
- Caregiving for COPD Patients
- End of Life Care for COPD
- Healthy Sleep Habits for Seniors – 5 Ways Home Health Care Can Help
- Home Health Care In The Mount Vernon Area Have Ideas For Cheering Up The Lonely
- How Home Health Care Can Help Seniors with Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- In Home Care for ALS Can Bring Peace and Comfort to Your Loved One
- In Home Care for Multiple Sclerosis
- In Home Care for Parkinson’s
- Promoting Kidney Health in Seniors
- Stroke Awareness: 5 Ways to Reduce Your Stroke Risk
- The Importance of Caregiving for CHF (Congestive Heart Failure)
- Traumatic Brain Injury Patients Living in Their Own Homes
- What You Need to Know About Your Thyroid Health (Thyroid Disease Awareness Month)
As a community service, we offer presentations, often called “in-services”, on a variety of topics related to Home Health Care, Hospice Care, Therapies and other subjects. We would love to do this for a group or facility that you are associated with too! Please complete our In-Service Scheduling Request Form and we’ll be in touch with you promptly to schedule your event.