Bereavement support is offered to you and your family after the death of a loved one. Bereavement addresses the phases of grief and acceptance. Our bereavement coordinator, Carol DeJong, provides one on one support to the patient’s family by providing home visits, phone calls and volunteer visits. We follow individuals for at least one year after the death to provide support and encouragement.
- Camp Horizon of Hope 2017 – Registration and Information
- Camp Horizon of Hope 2016 – Information and Photos
- Bereavement Support Group
- Memorial Garden
- Community Bereavement Support and In-Services
- Helping Children Work Through the Grieving Process
- Helping Grieving Families
- GRIEF RELEASE EVENT – August 28, 2016
Click on the image above for more details.
Above & Beyond Hospice has a memorial garden which is located at Riverside Gardens in Monticello, Iowa. The garden was designed to provide a place to reflect, remember and grieve.
The Bereavement Coordinator also coordinates in-service presentations at facilities to educate patients, families, and the community on topics that aren’t easily talked about. Call Carol DeJong to schedule a free in-service at your facility!