Camp Horizon of Hope is a place for young people to gather with family and peers to use art, outdoor adventure courses, and education in creative and fun ways to explore the grief they are feeling after the death of a loved one. Camp Horizon of Hope focuses on hope for the future. The camp is staffed with bereavement staff members and counselors. (see biographies).
- Free (lunch will be provided)
- Camp Horizon of Hope 2017 Team
- 40 participant limit
- Held at Camp Courageous – The Sill Barn
- 12007 190th St, Monticello, IA 52310 (⇐ click for map)
- Date: Saturday, June 17, 2017
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.